Promoter and Data Controller: Florette UK, a trading name of Agrial Fresh Produce Limited, Florette House, Wood End Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 8NF.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over, and who follow @florettesalad on Instagram, except employees of the Promoter or members of their immediate family, agents of either Promoter, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Participate between 00:01 on Tuesday 21st June 2022 and 23:59 on Sunday 31st July 2022.
3. Maximum 1 entry per person.
4. No purchase is required. Internet access and an Instagram account is required.
5. To participate: If you are not already following @florettesalad, you must follow @florettesalad. Create your very own warm or cold Minion-inspired salad and post your image (taken by you) of your salad (made by you) to your page and tag @florettesalad. Entries will not be counted if they appear after the end of the Promotion Period. You must remain following @florettesalad to be able to be contacted as a winner. You must only submit photographs that you yourself have taken of salads that you yourself have made and winner will be required to sign a declaration to this effect.
6. Prize: There is one prize to be won. It is a holiday to Universal Orlando Resort, Florida, USA for two adults and two children aged 15 and under. At least one traveller must be aged 21 or over. The prize includes: return economy flights from a London airport, airport transfers in Orlando, 7 nights accommodation in a family room at Universal’s Cabana 3-star Bay Beach Resort on a room only basis. The prize also includes Universal Orlando 3 Park Explorer tickets for the family and comprehensive travel insurance. The trip is subject to availability at the time of booking. The trip must be booked by 26th July 2023 and taken by 26th July 2024. The trip may not be taken during the following dates: 22 December to 2 January, 28 October to 1 November, Easter and bank holidays. The winner will need a current and valid credit/debit card with sufficient available funds in order to check in at the hotel for security deposit purposes and will be responsible for any other incidental expenses on their holiday and in the hotel that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions. Please see clause 11 for further prize details.
7. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
8. Instagram: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this promotion you agree to release Instagram from any and all liability connected with the promotion. Any personal data you supply under this promotion is supplied to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Your use of Instagram to participate in this promotion is subject to the Instagram terms and conditions, here: https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870 .
9. Winner Selection and Notification: All valid entries received before the end of the Promotion Period will be submitted into a prize draw to be conducted within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. The winner and an appropriate number of reserves will be randomly selected using an independently verified process. The winner must respond to the initial communication within 10 working days, confirming compliance with these terms and conditions and eligibility. If the winner does not comply with this timeframe they will be disqualified and a reserve winner will be contacted.
10. Unclaimed Prize: If, despite the best efforts of the Promoter the prize remains unclaimed after offering to at least two reserve winners, the Promoter shall not be obliged to allocate the prize but may withdraw it from the promotion and use it as it sees fit.
11. Further prize details:
a. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, no compensation will be provided;
b. Once a booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted;
c. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued;
d. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are in possession of appropriate travel insurance, valid passports (minimum 2 clear pages, minimum 6 months’ validity from proposed date of return), visas and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure;
e. The winner and their guests are responsible for and must comply with any health advice/regulations/vaccinations/health certificate/visas and other documentation required by the destination country necessary to complete the itinerary at the time of travel. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their guests (where applicable);
f. The winner and their guests must not have any limitations upon their ability or rights to travel to and from both their destination or the departing country. The right to refuse entry to either country is held by Passport control and countries authorities. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for ensuring the winner or their guests are able to travel and are not responsible for any costs incurred should entry be refused by Passport control or the country’s authorities;
g. All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible;
h. Prize flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offer;
i. Once flight tickets have been issued, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter or travel companies;
j. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
k. The winner and their guests must adhere to Government guidance and travel requirements in line with ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, including the necessary Covid-19 testing and vaccinations required in order to travel to/from Orlando, Florida. The winner will be responsible for the cost of purchasing vaccinations and the necessary Covid-19 testing kits, where necessary.
l. The promoter and the prize provider are not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the winner and/or their guests in relation to this promotion, the exercise of the prize.
12. Covid-19: If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
14. Privacy – winner details: Except where the winner has notified the Promoter that they do not want their details to be shared, details of the winner (first initial, surname and county of residence only) will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Florette Minions Holiday winner” in the email title, to arrive by 19th October 2022. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. No entries from organised groups, clubs or agents, will be accepted. Only natural persons participating as consumers are able to enter. No bulk entries. In the event the Promoter or its agent suspect a participant is in breach of this term, the participant’s claims will be deemed invalid and any prize awarded will be void.
17. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. In the event the Promoter or its agent suspect a participant is in breach of this term, the participant’s claims will be deemed invalid and any prize awarded will be void.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, proof of entrant’s ownership of copyright in submitted image and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner of a prize has breached these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements.
19. Liability: The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. Any entries that fail to be registered or are delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays, non-delivery of entries, corruption of entries or disruption to this promotion;
c. Entries which are corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible, invalid, late or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason;
d. The winner failing to receive their prize as a result of having provided incorrect postal or email address details during the registration and notification processes;
e. The failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure on the entrants and the prize winner;
f. any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter impacting its ability to operate the promotion as planned, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment and the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.